Tinana, Supported Independent Living (SIL)
- Woolworths Maryborough
- Queen’s Park
- Burton’s Fraser Coast Milk
- Nosh 2.0
In the neighbourhood
- Maryborough Aeromodellers Club
Beautiful low set, modern brick home with well-maintained gardens, perfect for private living and for socialising with friends. This home is located in a quiet and secure street close to shops and sporting fields in the highly sought after Tinana neighbourhood.
- Grassed area with gardens and private patios off each bedroom.
- Solar panels on the roof.
- Contemporary kitchen with modern appliances.
- Air conditioning and built-in robes.
Is this home right for me?
Welcome to your new home. If you're seeking a supportive place you can truly call home, look no further. This home is perfect for individuals who value a home that fosters a diverse and inclusive environment.
- Open-plan living area for relaxation and connection.
- Well-equipped kitchen for shared culinary delights.
- Private and tranquil bedrooms with ample space.
- Convenient amenities and shopping centre close by.
This neighbourhood offers an ideal backdrop for a fulfilling and vibrant lifestyle. Close to local swimming pool, bowling alley, cinema, and shopping centre there is plenty to keep you occupied. If cooking, watching TV and gardening is more your vibe, then join in with your house mates as they too enjoy those activities.
- Visit Burton’s Fraser Coast Milk, a local and family run dairy supplier. Only located an 8 min drive from your home – it is the perfect addition to your weekly groceries and an opportunity to support your locals.
- Relax at the Queen’s Park gardens, a botanic garden by the river, enjoy the tranquility.