Why volunteer with us?
Volunteering can make a huge difference, both in the lives of the people being supported and the volunteers themselves.
We’re proud of the genuine connections that form between our volunteers, our clients, and our staff. We strive to create an environment that reflects the passion and positivity of everyone involved.
If you decide to join us, you’ll help us run activities at our Learning and Lifestyle hubs and support our wonderful clients. You’re just the kind of person we’re looking for if you:
- Are a kind, caring person who wants to change lives.
- Want to use your skills and develop new ones.
- Are keen to engage with your community and forge life-long friendships.
- Are searching for an opportunity to be a valued part of an amazing team.
- Are looking for a career (our volunteers get to hear about our jobs first).
- Want to make a difference and build a better world.
- Choose at which of our amazing sites you’d like to volunteer.
- Tell us about yourself and why you want to volunteer for us. We want to get to know you.
- We’ll connect you with the site leader who will work out when they can take on another awesome volunteer. If we have availabilities, we’ll place you within 5 business days.
Here’s what we’ll need from you
- A Fit2Work police check
- Relevant Worker Screening checks
- Evidence of your legal right to work in Australia.
We can’t wait to have you as part of our small but powerful team of volunteers, who are vital to making things possible.