Feedback and complaints
NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission
The NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission is an independent agency established to improve the quality and safety of people with disability by ensuring NDIS service providers are doing the right thing.
If you are unhappy with how we have responded to or handled your feedback, you can contact the NDIS Commission at any time.
You can also escalate any concern or complaint directly to the NDIS Commission.
- Handling complaints and fixing problems (easy read)
- Quality, safety and you (standard)
- Quality, safety and you (easy read)
NDIS Commission contact details
1800 035 544 (free call from landlines) or TTY 133 677
NDIS Commission, PO Box 210, Penrith NSW 2750
BDO is an external and independent whistleblower reporting service.
Engaged by Endeavour Foundation, they host a hotline specifically for employees and other stakeholders to report concerns of illegal or unethical behaviours and misconduct, including:
- Misuse of property
- Breach of policies, bribes, corruption, abuse, neglect and exploitation
- Unlawful workplace practices such as harassment and bullying
- Any other breaches of trust.
We encourage you to raise your concerns directly with us; however, if you do not wish to or feel uncomfortable, please contact BDO.
All reports received by BDO are provided to our Audit and Risk Committee Chairman and Internal Auditor.
BDO will not disclose the identity of a complainant without permission.
- Whistleblower policy (standard)
- Understanding Whistleblowing (easy read)
- Complaint policy (standard)
- Complaints are OK (easy read)
BDO contact details
1300 408 955
Level 10, 12 Creek Street, Brisbane Qld 4000
GPO Box 457, Brisbane Qld 4001