Feel at home with Endeavour Foundation
Live the life you want in a home you love. As a leader in Supported Independent Living (SIL), we’ve helped hundreds of people turn their dreams of living independently into a reality.
Moving out of your family home is a big step for everyone, including your family. We’ll make the shift easier by creating that same comfortable feeling you’re used to, but in your own place that you’ll share with housemates.
Our caring and committed team are on hand to guide you through supported living, from helping you clean to giving you tips on making the delicious meals you love. You’ll also be able to take your things with you, such as your bed, and also decorate your bedroom with photos, posters and pot plants, to really make it home.
Find services near you
Is Supported Independent Living the same as Supported Accommodation?
Since the introduction of the NDIS, we’ve transformed what was previously known as Supported Accommodation Service into a modern, fit-for-purpose service known as Supported Independent Living (SIL). Funded by the NDIS, SIL provides 24/7 support for people with disability who live together in shared homes. This enables people using SIL to open the door to greater self-reliance and more empowered living.
Our supported living services include:
- daytime and sleepover shifts 24/7
- choice on how to live your life and how your room looks
- help with household tasks like cleaning and meals
- access to activities that you like
- support to travel to appointments
- help with building relationships and social skills
- support with staying connected with your family and friends
- managing your medication
- assisting you with personal care.
Supported Independent Living
Transcript is embedded on the video.