Supported Independent Living
Supported Independent Living (SIL) is how the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) helps people with a disability live as independently as possible. Prior to the NDIS, SIL was known as Supported Accommodation.
At Endeavour Foundation we offer a range of home options to help you maximise your independence.
What you can expect from life in an Endeavour Foundation home:
- Person-centred support from passionate staff to meet your individual needs (drop-in or 24/7 support with sleepover)
- Assistance achieving your NDIS goals and developing important daily skills such as housekeeping, personal care, social skills and budgeting
- Convenient home locations with easy access to public transport, shops and community facilities
- Fitted/retro fitted assistive technologies
- Well maintained, functional, safe and secure homes
We work with you to make your possibilities a reality – whatever that might be!