Paramatta Park, Supported Independent Living (SIL)
- Khacho Yulo Ling Buddhist Centre
- Northern Pride Rugby League Club
- Cairns Central Shopping Centre
- Mama Cocos Cafe
- Cairns Family Medical Centre
In the neighbourhood
- Cairns Night Markets
- Cairns Esplanade
- Cairns Aquarium
Nestled in Paramatta Park, this red-brick home offers spacious living areas and a large open-plan kitchen.
- The house includes 3 bedrooms for customers and 1 for staff.
- One vacant bedroom comes with air conditioning, an ensuite, and Wi-Fi.
- Accessible ramp into front and back of the house.
Is this home right for me?
In this house, you'll be sharing space with two active ladies who prefer a quiet home environment.
- Current co-tenants enjoy going out whilst also valuing their privacy and space.
- An ideal housemate would be easy-going and respectful.
- Shared support is available, making it a good fit for someone looking for group-based support.
Immerse yourself in the serene ambiance of the Paramatta Park neighborhood in Cairns. Just a stone's throw away from your doorstep is Cairns Central Shopping Centre, offering an array of shops, dining experiences, and entertainment options to suit your every need.
- Imagine weekends exploring the natural wonders of the nearby Cairns esplanade, and weekdays filled with efficient public transit commutes around the Cairns region.
- Whether you're interested in some early-morning exercise, picnics in the park, or just soaking up some sun, the area has something for everyone.