Bundaberg, Supported Independent Living (SIL)
- Mccrohen Street Park
- Bundy Bowl and Leisure Complex
- Norville Park Pool
- Bundaberg Library
- Sugarland Plaza
- Baldwin Environmental Park
In the neighbourhood
- Bundaberg Botanic Gardens
- Alexandra Park Zoo
As you walk up to the front door of this home you are greeted by a lovely front patio, which flows through to a generously sized open plan lounge and dining area, followed by a modern kitchen.
Designed with accessibility in mind, the kitchen countertops and workspaces provide ample space to
cook with ease. You will love having your very own space to cook for your housemates, friends and family.
- The home has air-conditioning throughout for tenant comfort.
- Bedrooms feature built in wardrobes.
- The large backyard includes a lovely garden two outdoor entertaining areas.
Close to local shops and amenities, this property is a short drive from all that Bundaberg has to offer.
Is this the right home for me?
Current housemates in this home enjoy going out for social gatherings, listening to music and even playing the odd game of bowling! This home would be well-suited to someone between the ages of 35-55 who is fairly active and likes getting out and about.
Not only does this home tick the box for interior accessibility, it also ticks the box for accessibility to
- Close to local shops and amenities, including the Sugarland Plaza, Norville Park Pool and Bundy Bowl and Leisure Complex.
- Imagine weekends exploring the natural wonders of the nearby Mccrohen Street Park and Baldwin Environmental Park.
- Everyday essential services such as public transport, shopping centres, medical centres an
Other services near this area
Embracing independence at home: Diane’s top tips!
Independence is important for everyone. Being independent empowers us to take care of ourselves, pursue our goals and dreams, and contribute meaningfully to our homes, relationships and communities. For many people with disability, the journey to independence starts at home.