Bentley Park, Supported Independent Living (SIL)
- 150m - Wegert Park
- 1.9km - PCYC Edmonton
- 2.6km - Sugarworld Adventure Park
- 4.7km - Zarrafas Coffee Edmonton
- 4.8km - Piconnes IGA
In the neighbourhood
- 5.2km - Isabella Falls
Modified for people with disability, this home has a low-set brick façade with external ramp access. It is light and airy with a modern, functional kitchen and a grassed backyard that is home to a small vegetable garden and screened BBQ area attached to the main house. features
- Three bedrooms and one bathroom for residents and an additional bedroom and bathroom for a shared support worker during sleepovers.
- Laminated wooden flooring, a built-in-robe, and your own private access to the backyard via a sliding screen door.
- Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, you’ll love the privacy this home offers, whilst still being close to local amenities including shopping centers, parks, public transport and cafes
Is this home right for me?
If you’ve been looking for a new home, this property ticks all the boxes for accessibility, comfort, and peaceful living.
- Current residents are friendly and sociable, but don’t like loud noise. You’ll often find them cooking, going out shopping, or spending the day at the Endeavour Foundation Learning and Lifestyle hub.
- With space for only three residents, this home is well suited afor someone wanting to live in a smaller household.
- Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, you’ll love the privacy this home offers, whilst still being close to local amenities including shopping centers, parks, public transport and cafes.
Bentley Park is a neighborhood where Far North Queensland’s beauty and community spirit come alive.
- Wegert Park, just moments away, is a perfect spot for relaxation and outdoor enjoyment.
- Sugarworld Adventure Park offers thrilling slides and beautiful green spaces.
- Zarrafas Coffee in nearby Edmonton is the ideal meeting place for coffee and chats.
- The local PCYC Edmonton offers the community sports and activities, serving also as a vital cyclone shelter.
- For convenient shopping, Piconnes IGA caters to all your grocery needs.
Other services near this area
Embracing independence at home: Diane’s top tips!
Independence is important for everyone. Being independent empowers us to take care of ourselves, pursue our goals and dreams, and contribute meaningfully to our homes, relationships and communities. For many people with disability, the journey to independence starts at home.