Ayr, Supported Independent Living (SIL)
- Endeavour Learning and Lifestyle Hub
- Ayr Hospital
- Chippendale Street Park
- Chill Café and Coffee
- Burdekin Theatre
In the neighbourhood
- Ayr Airport
If you've been searching for a home that not only offers accessible and comfortable living spaces but also a rich sense of community, then look no further than this home in Ayr.
- Enjoy the tranquillity of a patio designed for leisurely afternoons and peaceful mornings in the privacy of a fully fenced yard.
- Separate living and dining areas mean that whether you're looking for social interaction or personal space, the choice is yours.
Is this home right for me?
In this home, you'll join a mixed-gender group of people that actively participates in community events and outings while also appreciating quiet moments at home.
- Your potential housemates love shopping, scenic drives and café visits but also appreciate downtime and personal space.
- The ideal housemate will bring a balance of activity and tranquillity to the home.
Looking for a lifestyle that offers you engaging community activities with plenty of space to relax and learn?
- Just a 2-minute drive to Endeavour’s L&L Hub, a support centre where you can meet new people and learn new skills.
- Frequent community BBQs held with other Endeavour Foundation homes, fostering a vibrant and interactive community spirit.
- Nearby parks, cafes, cinemas and a local swimming pool are only a short drive away.