Maximise your potential and find a job you love at Endeavour Foundation.
Endeavour Foundation offers supported employment opportunities for people with an intellectual disability because we believe everyone should have the opportunity to gain new skills, feel part of a team and earn an income. We have vacancies for full and part-time positions available throughout Queensland, Western Sydney and Victoria.
Work with big-name brands, make friends and get ongoing coaching and training, in a fully supported environment.
Our experienced team will work with you to help you achieve the goals you set yourself.
Contact us today and start your journey to independence and enjoying a fulfilling and rewarding job.
What people think of supported employment
The many reasons why I love my job
Transitioning to work is a big step for everyone. Our Work Experience Program is a great way to develop skills, make new friends and get job ready.
In partnership with your school, we’ll put together a tailored program. This means you’ll experience a range of work tasks, learn new skills and get job ready before you leave school. You’ll also be supported and guided by mentors and supervisors in a safe environment.
- Experience in a real-life work environment
- Learning about team work and communication skills
- Building your confidence and self-esteem
- Meeting new people and make new friends
- Developing your skills and learn new ones
- Working towards finding a job you love
At the end of the program, you’ll receive a Certificate of Achievement and a letter of work experience confirmation. If it’s what you want, you may even get a job with us.
If you’re aged 15 or over with an intellectual disability, you could work in a commercial yet full supported environment.
Join us and benefit from:
- A safe, supportive and social workplace
- Stringent workplace health and safety
- Ongoing training and skills development
- Superannuation, personal accident coverage and leave entitlements
- Social activities and celebrations
- Career advice and assistance in preparing for open employment
- Ongoing support and access to additional services
Roles you might be interested in
- Equipment operations
- Packaging and assembly
- Recycling operations
- Timber and woodwork
- Retail and customer service
- Printing, mailing and collating
- And more…
Looking for a job? We’re hiring here!
Make new friends, learn new skills and earn your own money.
New South Wales
What is involved?
If you are aged 15 or over and have funding for “Finding and Keeping a Job” in your NDIS Plan, you’ll be eligible to join us. If you don’t have this type of funding that’s okay, we’d still love to hear from you.
It can be confusing trying to navigate NDIS funding, so please get in touch and we’ll work together to find a solution that works for you.
We focus on ability
What you can do and your capabilities
We believe that employment opportunities form a critical part of an inclusive and empowering community for people with intellectual disability.
Together we’ll spend time identifying your strengths and interests, then we’ll put a plan together to help you achieve your work goals and find a job you love. Call us today on 1800 112 112 or email firstname.lastname@example.org