Through the support of hundreds of volunteers, we have been able to make a real difference in the lives of people with a disability, every day.
Each of our valued volunteers, contribute their time to impart their skills and passion forming a vital part of our Endeavour Foundation family. We’d love for you to join us on the journey.
So why join us?
- Helping others makes a huge difference not only to the person your supporting but to all of us here at Endeavour Foundation
- Be a part of making a difference in your community
- Share some of your amazing skills, and develop some new ones
- Make life-long friends
- Be a valuable part of an amazing team
- Enhance your career options, our volunteers hear about our internal role first
What types of Volunteer opportunities are there?
Endeavour Foundation provides volunteer opportunities across a range of our services.
Volunteer opportunities are based on local demand but generally exist across Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria. The most common opportunities currently exist in our:
- Disability and Community Services activities (to view all locations, select ‘Find a Disability Service’ then ‘Learning and Lifestyle’)
- Endeavour Foundation Industries activities (to view all locations, )
- Retail Store activities (to view all locations, select ‘Find a Store’ then filter by store type)
- Youth Mentor Program (click here for more information)
- Occasionally Administrative or internship opportunities do become available, please click on ‘Apply Here!’ to view
- For Events, please click here
- For Corporate Volunteering, please click here
Sam – Volunteer HR Intern
“Through volunteering at Endeavour Foundation, I have been able to expand my skills and abilities whilst indirectly helping people in the community. I have gained an insight into how a large organisation manages human resources, and have greatly expanded my professional network. The experience has been invaluable.”
Carole – Retail Volunteer
“I have enjoyed volunteering with Endeavour Foundation over the past 20 years because of the satisfaction I gain from giving my time willingly to help raise money for people with a disability in our community. I have some great memories and have made some good friends along the way. I have met some lovely customers over the years too - some who started coming into our shop in 1998 still visit us today.”