Your Life Your Choice is designed to put you in the driver’s seat, giving you access to a range of supports and services that are tailored to your needs and set out to help you to achieve your goals.
This program prepares you for what life may be like under the NDIS and is designed to put you at the centre of decision making, determining how you receive your support and from whom.
We can act as your host provider, helping you as much or as little as you like in terms of the planning, budgeting and organisation of your support.
Accessing Your Life Your Choice in 6 easy steps:
1. Check your eligibility
If you have an individual funding package speak to your local Disabilities Services Office at Department of Communities Child Safety and Disability Services to understand if you are eligible for Your Life Your Choice.
2. Meet with a host provider
You can meet with an Endeavour Foundation Choice + Connect programme coordinator for a free initial conversation to see how we can help meet your needs and goals.
3. Sign up with a host provider
Once you are happy with the services and supports that a host provider can offer, a joint agreement is signed and funding commences.
4. Create your plan
Work through your current support and services and discuss those you would like to receive in the future to create your personalised plan.
5. Put your plan into action
We will connect you to the supports, services and other providers to achieve the goals you have identified in your plan.
6. Review your plan
If your needs change your plan can be reviewed at any time or usually every 12 months to see what’s working and what’s not.
For a more detailed step by step guide click here.
There is a small fee for these services, a one-off establishment fee and an ongoing administration fee.
|One-Off Establishment $500
- Negotiate Host Provider agreement
- Establish an individual financial acquittal system
- 2 hours of support to complete initial support plan and budget
- Self-direction and self-management
|Level 1 administration fee:
5% per annum
- Receive funding
- Manage payment of invoices
- Maintain financial records
- Provide monthly financial statements
- Translate support plan and budget to National Data Set (NMDS) outputs
- Complete quarterly NMDS reporting
|Level 2 administration fee:
7.5% per annum
Level 1 services and 2-4 hours of support coordination per quarter to:
- approach organisations to obtain quotes for purchasing your supports
- engage with the organisations to purchase supports
- case-manage your services and supports
|Additional coordination services:
$60 per hour
- Work with you to develop your plan for support (more than the initial 2 hours provided)
- Identify support and services options
- Obtain quotes for services
- Coordinate and monitor delivery of supports and services
To talk to someone about Your Life Your Choice at Endeavour Foundation call Claire Hauser on:
P 07 3896 6043
M 0417 334 323
For more information, please download our fact sheet.
Your Life Your Choice is available in Queensland only.