Many young people with a disability aspire to live independently.
We employ a case management model of support to enable you to live independently which:
- Is designed to be flexible to the needs of you and your family so you can make a graduated transition to increasing independence
- Provides sustained and structured support before, during and well after you move into independent living
- Teaches you applied living skills, like cooking and budgeting
- Has an emphasis on integrating into the community
- Links you with other professional and social supports, where necessary
- Assists in developing your own support networks
- Can include youth mentoring
To talk to someone about this service please call us on 1800 363 328 and for NDIS questions call 1800 112 112 or email us here.
For more information, please download the fact sheet: