Support at our owned and operated residential accommodation generally operate 24 hours per day, 7 days per week with staff that sleepover at night. If you need extra assistance at night, staff can be rostered on for an ‘awake’ shift.
Accommodation isn’t usually staffed during the day on weekdays because of the day services you will usually access, but we can provide extra day support if you need it.
Endeavour Foundation is currently upgrading some of our larger accommodation sites to help us cater for a wider variety of individual needs. This includes:
- Building new accommodation
- Redeveloping models of support within our services
- Making sure supports are delivered tailored to the individual
- Limiting the number of people living together to make sure your individual needs are better met
In our accommodation sites, you are encouraged to live as independently as you are able and to have as much involvement in running your home as you can. You will also be encouraged to be active within your community as much as you wish and are able to.
You will also have access to additional assistance from Endeavour Foundation and our partners including:
- Specialist support and advice
- A robust complaints and abuse management system
- Planning and assessment supports
- Specialist Behaviour Services
A fixed board and lodging levy applies, covering residential support and accommodation in all of our furnished homes.
To talk to someone about accommodation, call us on 1800 363 328 and for NDIS questions call 1800 112 112 or email us here.
For more information, please download the fact sheet: