Tinana, Supported Independent Living (SIL)
- Retro Espresso
- Police Paddock Conservation Park
- Lake Rugano
- Woolworths Maryborough
- Maryborough Hospital
In the neighbourhood
- Mary Poppins Kangaroo Reserve
- Showgrounds and equestrian park
This home is located within a new property development, perfect for private living and for socialising with friends. It has its own fully fenced private back yard, with direct access from inside onto the patio. There is also a communal BBQ area available, when you’re ready to wind down with friends after a long week of activities.
- Located in a quiet no through road.
- The kitchen is equipped with modern appliances, such as countertop stove, built-in oven and a dishwasher. A large island bench is a feature point of the open plan living area.
- Sliding doors opening onto a personal patio off the bedroom, allowing for private secure entry.
- Airconditioned and modern.
Is this home right for me?
Welcome to your new home. If you're seeking a supportive place you can truly call home, look no further. This home is perfect for individuals who value a home that fosters a diverse and inclusive environment.
- Open-plan living area for relaxation and connection.
- Well-equipped kitchen for shared culinary delights.
- Private and tranquil bedrooms with ample space.
- Convenient amenities and shopping centre close by.
This neighbourhood offers an ideal backdrop for a fulfilling and vibrant lifestyle. Close to local swimming pool, bowling alley, cinema, and shopping centre there is plenty to keep you occupied.
- If cooking, watching TV, woodwork and gardening is more your vibe, then join in with your house mates as they too enjoy those activities.
- Visit Burton’s Fraser Coast Milk, a local and family run dairy supplier. Only located an 8 min drive from your home – it is the perfect addition to your weekly groceries and an opportunity to support your locals.
- Relax at the Queen’s Park gardens, a botanic garden by the river, enjoy the tranquility.