If you want to increase your independence, earn your own money and connect with the community, then finding a job might be the right option for you. Work can allow you to gain new skills, build your confidence and participate more fully in the community.
If you have a disability and are looking for work, a Disability Employment Service provider can assist you to put together an employment pathway plan that will help you find work and support you to achieve your employment goals.
Endeavour Foundation's Community Solutions subsidiary provides Disability Employment Services (DES) in several locations throughout Queensland and Victoria.
Disability Employment Services offer you:
- Career advice
- Assistance with preparing for work
- Help with resume writing and interview skills
- Assistance with gaining new skills and/or qualifications
- Support once you get a job, including on-the job training
- Support for employers in accessing incentives