Endeavour Foundation currently operates 14 Transfer Stations and Resource Recovery Centres, 3 accredited e-waste recycling sites, 10 Tip Shops & Recycle Markets, and 1 Material Recovery Facility.
We provide recycling solutions to the following Councils:
- Brisbane City Council (QLD)
- Gold Coast City Council (QLD)
- Sunshine Coast Council (QLD)
- Livingstone Shire Council (QLD)
- Southern Downs Regional Council (QLD)
- Gympie Regional Council (QLD)
- Moreton Bay Regional Council (QLD)
- Tablelands Regional Council (QLD)
- Townsville City Council (QLD)
Our recycling solutions often engage local councils as our key clients. Performance commendations from Councils have revolved around the themes of waste diverted from landfill, professionalism, customer service, and presentation. These partnerships also achieve bottom line outcomes including environmental, economic and local employment.
In 2014-15, our recycling operations processed 50,000 tonnes of cardboard, paper, e-waste, textiles, plastic, glass, metals, commons and general household goods – assisting councils, business and households divert waste from landfill.