Endeavour Foundation currently operates 14 Transfer Stations and Resource Recovery Centres, 3 accredited e-waste recycling sites, 10 Tip Shops & Recycle Markets, and 2 Material Recovery Facilities.
We provide recycling solutions to the following Councils:
- Brisbane City Council (QLD)
- Gold Coast City Council (QLD)
- Sunshine Coast Council (QLD)
- Livingstone Shire Council (QLD)
- Southern Downs Regional Council (QLD)
- Noosa Shire Council (QLD)
- Moreton Bay Regional Council (QLD)
- Tablelands Regional Council (QLD)
- Townsville City Council (QLD)
- Greater Bendigo City Council (VIC)
- Wangaratta Rural City Council (VIC)
- Alpine Shire Council (VIC)
- Benalla Rural City Council (VIC)
- Mansfield Shire Council (VIC)
Our recycling solutions often engage local councils as our key clients. Performance commendations from Councils have revolved around the themes of waste diverted from landfill, professionalism, customer service, and presentation. These partnerships also achieve bottom line outcomes including environmental, economic and local employment.
In 2014-15, our recycling operations processed 50,000 tonnes of cardboard, paper, e-waste, textiles, plastic, glass, metals, commons and general household goods – assisting councils, business and households divert waste from landfill.
Explore your recycling options with Endeavour Foundation.
Click here to find out more: