Urraween, Supported Independent Living (SIL)
- Hervey Bay Hospital
- Stockland Hervey Bay Shopping Centre
- Urraween Dog Park
- Coffee Central on 7th
In the neighbourhood
- Hervey Bay Aquatic Centre
- Fraser Coast Sports and Recreation Precinct
- Torquay Beach
Modern spacious home perfect for private living and for socialising when you want. It has a fully fenced private back yard, with direct access from inside onto the back patio. There is a communal BBQ area available, perfect for winding down with friends.
- The kitchen is equipped with modern appliances, such as countertop stove, built-in oven and a dishwasher.
- A large dining and lounge area are a feature point of the open plan living style of this home.
- Airconditioned throughout.
Is this the right home for me?
Welcome to your new home. The bedroom available is the largest main bedroom in the home, with a medium sized walk-in robe with built in shelves. The main bathroom is adjacent to the bedroom and is equipped with sensor lights.
- Open-plan living area for relaxation and connection.
- Well equipped kitchen to share culinary delights.
- Living area, perfect to join in art and craft activities with house mates.
The community offers a range of opportunities to engage, connect and stay active. Whether you're seeking relaxation or excitement, this neighborhood provides an ideal backdrop for a fulfilling and vibrant lifestyle.
- Urraween is one of the most highly sought after areas to live in Hervey Bay.
- There are two hospitals located in the suburb, St. Stephens Private Hospital and Hervey Bay Hospital.
- Cinemas are located only a short 10-minute drive.
- The home is in close proximity to a major shopping centre and the beach.