Urraween, Supported Independent Living (SIL)
- Hervey Bay Hospital
- Stockland Hervey Bay Shopping Centre
- Urraween Dog Park
- Coffee Central on 7th
In the neighbourhood
- Hervey Bay Aquatic Centre
- Fraser Coast Sports and Recreation Precinct
- Torquay Beach
Modern spacious home perfect for private living and for socialising when you want. It has a fully fenced private back yard, with direct access from inside onto the back patio. There is a communal BBQ area available, perfect for winding down with friends.
- The kitchen is equipped with modern appliances, such as countertop stove, built-in oven and a dishwasher.
- A large dining and lounge area are a feature point of the open plan living style of this home.
- Airconditioned throughout.
Is this the right home for me?
Welcome to your new home. The bedroom available is the largest main bedroom in the home, with a medium sized walk-in robe with built in shelves. The main bathroom is adjacent to the bedroom and is equipped with sensor lights.
- Open-plan living area for relaxation and connection.
- Well equipped kitchen to share culinary delights.
- Living area, perfect to join in art and craft activities with house mates.
The community offers a range of opportunities to engage, connect and stay active. Whether you're seeking relaxation or excitement, this neighborhood provides an ideal backdrop for a fulfilling and vibrant lifestyle.
- Urraween is one of the most highly sought after areas to live in Hervey Bay.
- There are two hospitals located in the suburb, St. Stephens Private Hospital and Hervey Bay Hospital.
- Cinemas are located only a short 10-minute drive.
- The home is in close proximity to a major shopping centre and the beach.
Other services near this area
Embracing independence at home: Diane’s top tips!
Independence is important for everyone. Being independent empowers us to take care of ourselves, pursue our goals and dreams, and contribute meaningfully to our homes, relationships and communities. For many people with disability, the journey to independence starts at home.