Rockhampton, Supported Independent Living (SIL)
- 42nd Battalion Memorial Pool. Waterslides & Mini Golf
- Stockland Shopping Centre
- Drakes Glenmore
- Neish Court Park
- Rockhampton Ten Pin Bowl
- Rockhampton Heritage Village
- Rockhampton Hospital
In the neighbourhood
- Rockhampton Zoo
- Fraser Park Look Out
- Rockhampton Airport
This recently refurbished four-bedroom, two-bathroom home is located in a quiet street within Norman Gardens.
This home’s shining feature is its huge back deck. It’s perfect for entertaining and taking in the balmy Rocky afternoon breeze. The deck also hosts a wheelchair accessible ramp making access in and out of the home and down to the backyard a breeze.
- This fully air-conditioned home will keep you warm in winter and cool during those warm summer months.
- The home features open plan living with a large kitchen.
- The bottom level of the home showcases a large communal games room.
- Large spacious corner block with ramp accessibility.
Is this home right for me?
In this house, you'll be sharing space with two friendly male housemates who are very active in the community.
- Current co-tenants enjoy being social on the weekends.
- An ideal housemate would be easy-going and respectful.
- Shared support is available, making it a good fit for someone looking for group-based support.
Immerse yourself in the peaceful neighborhood of Norman Gardens in Rockhampton. Just a few minutes’ drive down the road is Stockland, Rockhampton’s largest shopping complex, offering a large array of shops, dining experiences, and entertainment options to suit your every need.
- Imagine weekends exploring the natural wonders of the nearby Mount Archer National Park, and weekdays filled with efficient public transit commutes around the Rockhampton region.
- Whether you're interested in trips to the movies, picnics in the park, or getting out into the community with friends the area has something for everyone.