Petrie, Supported Independent Living (SIL)
- Petrie Village Shopping Centre
- Sweeney Reserve and Parkland
- The Mill Waterpark
- Petrie Train Station
- Old Petrie Town
- Endeavour Learning & Lifestyle Centre, Lawnton
- PCYC Pine Rivers
- Pine Rivers Showgrounds
In the neighbourhood
- Westfield North Lakes
- Lake Eden
- Settlement Cove Lagoon
- Woody Point Jetty
- Brand-new modern home featuring four large bedrooms including one bedroom for an overnight support worker.
- Easily accessible home with a contemporary interior, spacious kitchen featuring an automatic height adjustable benchtop and side opening oven; expansive open plan living; and air-conditioned throughout.
- Located on a quiet street in Petrie, this home has a large backyard and tiled alfresco area at the back of the house, and an additional patio area down the side of the house. Both areas offer you the opportunity to enjoy the outdoors in comfort with your family, friends or new housemates!
Is this home right for me?
Discover the perfect blend of modern living and accessibility in this brand-new Petrie masterpiece.
This home is thoughtfully designed with wide doorways, ramps, and an accessible bathroom for those requiring wheelchair access.
Enjoy outdoor living at its finest with a covered patio and a landscaped backyard designed for accessibility. It's the ideal spot for relaxation and entertainment.
Located in the heart of one of Brisbane's most desirable neighborhoods, this immaculate 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom home offers the ultimate in modern living in a location that enables you to live the life you want.
Petrie train station makes commuting a breeze with accessible platforms and amenities.
You will find a charming hub of cafes, restaurants and shops close by and there are great outdoor adventures to be had in the close by parklands.
Other services near this area
Embracing independence at home: Diane’s top tips!
Independence is important for everyone. Being independent empowers us to take care of ourselves, pursue our goals and dreams, and contribute meaningfully to our homes, relationships and communities. For many people with disability, the journey to independence starts at home.