Goodna, Supported Independent Living (SIL)
- Goodna Marketplace
- Services Australia Goodna
- Goodna Medical Centre
- Zap Fitnes Goodna
- Goodna Bowls Club
- Goodna Aquatic Centre
- Richardson Park
- Goodna Train Station
- Smiths Rd at Arne Street bus stop
- Redbank Plaza
- Cineplex Redbank Plaza
In the neighbourhood
- RSPCA Brisbane Animal Care Campus
- Ipswich Learning and Lifestyle hub
- Endeavour Foundation Business Solutions – Wacol
Welcome to your modern and fully accessible home in Goodna, City of Ipswich. Located in a quiet street within close proximity to shops, there is plenty to love about your new home:
- Two spacious living areas.
- A generous dining room perfect for gatherings.
- A large yard with ample space for a vegetable garden or outdoor entertaining.
- Ensuite for each bedroom.
- Study nook in every bedroom.
- A modern kitchen with a small walk-in pantry.
- Air-conditioning and Wi-Fi access for your comfort and convenience.
- Fully fenced and secure gate access for added peace of mind.
Is this home right for me?
Moving out of home for the first time or into a new home can be an exciting yet daunting transition. Endeavour Foundation is here to help you make it smooth and fulfilling.
We are passionate about providing person-centered and active support to ensure you feel safe, happy, and empowered in your new home. Here's how we can help:
- Finding the right match with housemates: We understand the importance of compatible living situations, so we take the time to understand your personality, interests, and preferences to connect you with housemates who complement your lifestyle.
- Building lifelong friendships: Moving to a new place can be a great opportunity to build new friendships and connections. We support you in getting to know your housemates, organising social events, and exploring your community.
- Active social life and community involvement: We go beyond just finding you a place to live. We help you integrate into your new community, discover local activities and interests, and build a vibrant social life that brings you joy.
Your new home offers the best of both worlds: proximity to transport, local amenities and shops while also providing the serenity of suburban living. Easy access to the Ipswich Motorway and Goodna train station allows for a convenient commute to Brisbane City. Here’s what you’ll love about living here:
Embrace nature: Explore numerous nearby parks with free electric BBQ facilities, perfect for catching up with family and friends.
Commute with ease:
- Just a 4-minute drive to Goodna Marketplace Shopping Centre for all your everyday needs (groceries, chemist, bank, cafes, bakery).
- A quick 4-minute drive from Goodna Train Station, taking you directly to Brisbane City's Central Station
- Redbank Plaza, with its cinema and library, is just a 6-minute drive away
Career and social opportunities:
- Reach your career goals: Endeavour Foundation Business Solutions in Wacol is just a short train ride away, offering valuable supported employment opportunities to help you achieve your aspirations.
- Enrich your social life: Discover a vibrant community and diverse learning programs at our Learning and Lifestyle hub in Ipswich, easily accessible by train.
Other services near this area
Embracing independence at home: Diane’s top tips!
Independence is important for everyone. Being independent empowers us to take care of ourselves, pursue our goals and dreams, and contribute meaningfully to our homes, relationships and communities. For many people with disability, the journey to independence starts at home.