Document Destruction & Paper Shredding
We securely destroy and dispose of your confidential documents
At Endeavour Foundation confidentiality and secure destruction of your documents are our key priorities.
As one of the largest document destruction services in Queensland, operating from nine locations across the State, we can deliver confidential document destruction, paper shredding and recycling solutions tailored to your specific business requirements.
Switch to Endeavour Foundation business services today, for secure and confidential document and paper shredding, and to support employment outcomes for local people with disability.
It’s as easy as 1-2-3!
- Call 1800 112 112 or complete our online enquiry form. Our friendly and experienced staff are ready to tailor a solution for your business.
- We supply and deliver lockable 240 litre bins to your business. Now you have a convenient and secure way to dispose of unwanted documents.
- We can collect bins on-call or arrange pick-up weekly, fortnightly or monthly. All bins go to Endeavour Foundation’s secure recycling facilities, guaranteeing your documents cannot be retrieved by anyone.
Benefits of using Endeavour Foundation Document Destruction and Paper Shredding Services
- Active i-SIGMA Members with NAID AAA Accreditation available – the industry’s highest standard for document destruction worldwide. Learn more
- We provide 240lt bins to your business.
- There are no hidden fees.
- We collect and exchange bins when it suits you.
- Support local jobs for people with disability.
- We guarantee your documents cannot be retrieved by anyone.
- 100% recycled into biodegradable and environmentally safe products.
Clearing out your archive boxes? Endeavour Foundation can clear out old archive boxes for you.
Which are you?
No matter your size or needs, we have a business solution for you.
Residential & Small Business
Keep your personal and customer information safe with Endeavour Foundation’s secure document destruction service. We can help simplify the process of complying with your business’s legal privacy requirements or assist with that home office clean out.
Medium & Large Enterprise
Save time and money by partnering with Endeavour Foundation’s Document Destruction and Paper Shredding service. We provide NAID Accredited, confidential and secure recycling solutions tailored to your legal requirements and business needs.
Endeavour Foundation has one of the largest Document Destruction services in Australia, ensuring government and public information is confidentially and securely destroyed. We offer the most rigorous verification in the industry fulfilling your regulatory requirements and security best practices.
Join our community of businesses helping to support employment outcomes for people with disability.
Employment opportunities are a critical part of an inclusive and empowering community for people with an intellectual disability. By supporting us, you’re supporting opportunities for people with disability to work, develop skills, earn an income, explore their interests and be involved in the community.
Our Document Shredding Locations
To find our locations by postcode
Featured on ABC News
National Association for Information Destruction (NAID) is the standard-setting body advocating for best practices in secure data destruction.
i-SIGMA® is the trade association for secure information lifecycle management.
A number of our facilities are proudly NAID Accredited and i-SIGMA Members.
|NAID AAA Accredited||i-SIGMA Member|
Table current as of 19 August 2021.