Need your confidential documents destroyed?
At Endeavour Foundation confidentiality and secure destruction of your documents are our key priorities.
As one of the largest document destruction services in Queensland, operating from nine locations across the State, we can deliver confidential document destruction and recycling solutions tailored to your specific business requirements.
It’s as easy as 1-2-3!
Click here to download a printable Document Destruction fact sheet
- Call 1300 391 500 or complete our online enquiry form. Our friendly and experienced staff are ready to tailor a solution for your business.
- We supply and deliver lockable 240 litre bins to your business. Now you have a convenient and secure way to dispose of unwanted documents. Remember, convenience means easy compliance.
- We can collect bins on call or arrange pick up weekly, fortnightly or monthly. All bins go to Endeavour Foundation’s secure recycled facilities, processed locally, guaranteeing your documents cannot be retrieved by anyone.
Benefits of using Endeavour Foundation services
- As a member of the National Association for Information Destruction (NAID), our information destruction professionals are regularly trained according to the highest industry standards. Three of our major sites are NAID AAA accredited – the industry’s highest standard for document destruction worldwide.
- No set up costs.
- Your choice of flexible one-off or regular bin servicing arrangements.
- We provide professional and friendly advice, on-time pick-ups and deliveries, and secure document handling at very affordable prices.
- We can provide a certificate of destruction for added assurance.
Clearing out your archive boxes? Endeavour Foundation can clear out old archive boxes for you.
Document destruction is available across North, Central and South East Queensland and Bendigo in Victoria. More information on locations here:
*NAID AAA accredited locations
†NAID Australasia membership locations