Supported Employment - Mareeba, Qld
How to find us
Endeavour Foundation Industries, Mareeba is easily accessible with safe pick-up and drop off zones. Call us to find out how easy it is to get started.
Endeavour Foundation Industries – Mareeba, Queensland
13 Cobra Road, Mareeba QLD 4880
|Monday||8:00am – 4:00pm|
|Tuesday||8:00am – 4:00pm|
|Wednesday||8:00am – 4:00pm|
|Thursday||8:00am – 4:00pm|
|Friday||8:00am – 4:00pm|
*Closed on Saturdays, Sundays & Public Holidays
Transitioning to work is a big step for everyone. Our Work Experience Program is a great way to develop skills, make new friends and get job ready.
In partnership with your school, we’ll put together a tailored program. This means you’ll experience a range of work tasks, learn new skills and get job ready before you leave school. You’ll also be supported and guided by mentors and supervisors in a safe environment.
With us, you can:
- Gain experience in a real-life work environment
- Learn about team work and communication skills
- Build your confidence and self-esteem
- Meet new people and make new friends
- Develop your skills and learn new ones
- Work towards finding a job you love
At the end of the program, you’ll receive a Certificate of Achievement and a letter of work experience confirmation. If it’s what you want, you may even get a job with us.
If you’re aged 15 years or over with an intellectual disability and looking for work in a commercial, yet fully supported environment – supported employment could be right for you.
There are so many benefits to be gained from joining Endeavour Foundation as a Supported Employee. You will learn real-life employment skills that align with your NDIS goals – whether that be part-time, full-time or open employment - whilst still having access to ongoing coaching and daily support.
To be considered for supported employment opportunities you will need the following:
• An NDIS plan with Finding and Keeping a Job allocation – Assistance with Supported Employment; and
• The willingness/ability to work a minimum of 8 hours per week.