Performance Partnership Program Pilot Guide
You have been nominated as a participant in a pilot to complete an on-line self-reflection and have a conversation with your manager. Thanks for testing this new program and approach, that we intend to roll out to all front-line employees next year. The attached guide will help you to login to the system to complete your self-reflection.
The purpose of the program is to:
- Provide a chance to reflect on progress and what you need to succeed
- Get feedback that helps you grow
- Get help in the areas where you need it
- Receive guidance on approaches
- Identify what development you need
- Ensure 2-way feedback
The process is:
- Use this sign-in link to establish system access: https://endeavour.cultureamp.com/session/sign_in
- Go to “tasks” in the Culture Amp system and complete the self-reflection
- Manager will get notified self-reflection is complete; can review comments
- Manager sets up and leads the one-on-one conversation with the front-line employee
Can’t sign in? The process is:
- On the login screen, select Can’t sign in?
- Enter your work email address – please use all lowercase letters
- Select Send recovery email
- Check your inbox, you will receive an email with a link to Set a new password
- Create your password, then select Set password
- Return to Culture Amp and login.
- If this does not work, please note that in some cases Culture Amp may have a former email addresses still on file. Try the above process using a former email address, e.g. email@example.com instead of firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact email@example.com if you have any issues.