Toowoomba, Supported Independent Living (SIL)
- Woolworths Kearneys Spring
- Aldi Kearneys Spring
- Endeavour Foundation Learning & Lifestyle hub - Kearneys Spring
- Middle Ridge Park
- Toowoomba Plaza
- Toowoomba Waterbird Habitat
- PCYC Markets
- Toowoomba Hospital
- City Golf Club
In the neighbourhood
- Picnic Point Lookout and Parklands
- Grand Central Shopping Centre
Welcome to this modern, fully accessible home, nestled in the quiet and friendly neighborhood of Middle Ridge in Toowoomba. This newly built home has been designed to meet the platinum standard of the Livable Housing Australia Guidelines, exceeding the requirements for Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA).
With your comfort and independence in mind, the house comes equipped with contemporary safety features, including Tunstall Assistive Technology. Help buttons are strategically placed in each bedroom, bathroom, and living area, providing added reassurance for both you and your loved ones.
The home boasts a spacious kitchen, a cosy living room designed for comfort and convenience, and an outdoor living area perfect for entertaining.
The vacant room features built-in wardrobes, draw blinds on the windows, and vinyl flooring, creating a bright and airy atmosphere complemented by large windows.
Is this the right home for me?
If you value routine and cherish the opportunity to build meaningful friendships, you've found your ideal home. The household enjoys coming together for shared cooking experiences, with Taco Tuesdays and homemade pizza nights every Friday. Bowling, cricket, and futsal are favorite activities in this active and sports-loving home.
The housemates all work at the nearby Endeavour Foundation Business Solutions and attend Endeavour Foundation Learning and Lifestyle hub on their days off.
Toowoomba, known for its stunning parks, gardens, and vibrant cultural scene, offers a multitude of year-round events to keep you engaged. Picture your life in the garden city:
- Immerse yourself in the beauty of parks and gardens, including Queens Park, Picnic Point, and the Japanese Gardens.
- Participate in the Toowoomba Carnival of Flowers, a September celebration showcasing the city's gardens through various accessible activities and events.
- Explore the diverse contemporary and historical works at the Toowoomba Regional Art Gallery.
- Attend live performances at the Empire Theatre, a historic venue featuring music, theatre, and comedy.
- Embrace Toowoomba's inclusive sporting lifestyle, where everyone is welcome to attend and participate in a variety of local club sports such as cricket, rugby league, soccer, and AFL. Additionally, there are clubs that offer lawn bowls and tenpin bowling, ensuring accessible and enjoyable options for everyone.
- Indulge in Toowoomba’s inclusive café culture, where you'll have endless choices for enjoying a delightful brew and tasty treats.
- Experience the vibrant atmosphere of local markets, such as the Toowoomba Farmers' Market or the PCYC Markets, offering fresh produce, handmade crafts, and a lively community spirit.