Svensson Heights, Supported Independent Living (SIL)
- Bundaberg Sport and Recreation Centre
- Shalom Markets
- Sugarland Plaza
- Alexandra Park Zoo
In the neighbourhood
- Oodies Café
- Bundaberg Botanic Gardens
- Bundaberg Golf Course
- Kelly's Beach
One of five in a new complex on a quiet street, this unit is perfect for private living and for socialising with friends. It has its own fully fenced private back yard, with direct access from inside onto the patio. There is also a communal BBQ area available, when you’re ready to wind down with friends after a long week of activities.
- Sliding doors opening onto a personal patio off the bedroom, allowing for private secure entry.
- A large main bathroom in addition to the ensuite with its own shower, toilet and vanity.
- The kitchen is equipped with modern appliances, such as countertop stove, stainless-steel built-in oven and a dishwasher. A large island bench is a feature point of the open plan living area.
- Airconditioned and modern.
Is this home right for me?
Welcome to a home where socialising with your housemate and cherishing the warmth of a close-knit community come together seamlessly. With just one other housemate, you can forge a deep and meaningful connection, while still enjoying your own space and independence.
- A peaceful and tranquil environment, perfect for relaxation and personal space.
- A supportive and inclusive community of residents, fostering a sense of belonging.
- Designed to cater to individuals with high physical support needs.
- Conveniently located in an accessible area with nearby amenities and services.
Embrace a tranquil living experience in Svensson Heights, surrounded by the beauty of nearby parks and reserves. This Supported Independent Living (SIL) home offers a smaller household with just one other housemate, fostering a close-knit atmosphere.
- Enjoy socializing and relaxing in the backyard.
- Benefit from proximity to the Endeavour Foundation Business Solutions and Learning & Lifestyle hub for personal development opportunities.
- The fully accessible and well-equipped living space caters to individuals with high physical support needs, fostering a supportive and inclusive environment.