Manoora, Supported Independent Living (SIL)
- Manoora Community Centre
- Raintrees Shopping Centre
- Brother’s Leagues Club
- Cazaly’s Cairns
- Cairns Botanic Gardens
- Tanks Art Centre
In the neighbourhood
- Cairns Esplanade Lagoon
- Cairns Performing Arts Centre
Beautiful new home perfect for private living and for socialising with friends. It has its own fully fenced private back yard, with direct access from inside onto the patio. There is also a communal BBQ area available, when you’re ready to wind down with friends after a long week of activities.
- Sliding doors opening onto a personal patio off the bedroom, allowing for private secure entry.
- The kitchen is equipped with modern appliances, such as countertop stove, stainless-steel built-in oven and a dishwasher. A large island bench is a feature point of the open plan living area.
- Airconditioned and modern.
Is this the right home for me?
Welcome to your new home on Murray St, Manoora! This modern, newly built house is waiting to welcome three new residents into its warm and inviting atmosphere. If you're seeking a supportive place you can truly call home, look no further. This home is perfect for individuals who value a home that fosters a diverse and inclusive environment.
- Thoughtfully designed house with modern living spaces.
- Open-plan living area for relaxation and connection.
- Well-equipped kitchen for shared culinary delights.
- Private and tranquil bedrooms with ample space.
- Vibrant community spirit at the Manoora Community Centre.
- Convenient amenities at Raintrees Shopping Centre.
This community offers a plethora of opportunities to engage, connect, and explore. Whether you're seeking relaxation or excitement, this neighborhood provides an ideal backdrop for a fulfilling and vibrant lifestyle.
- Explore the diverse food stores, dine at charming restaurants, and discover a treasure trove of shopping options.
- Indulge in the vibrant entertainment scene of Cazalys Cairns, where modern Australian cuisine tantalizes your taste buds.
- Discover the breathtaking beauty of tropical plants and immerse yourself in horticultural wonders at the renowned Cairns Botanic Gardens.
- For those with a passion for arts and culture, Tanks Art Centre hosts a variety of events, festivals, and workshops throughout the year.
- When it's time to unwind and embrace the natural wonders of Cairns, the Cairns Esplanade Lagoon awaits you.
- Just a short drive from your doorstep, this idyllic oasis invites you to enjoy leisurely walks, peaceful reading sessions, invigorating workouts, and memorable BBQ gatherings.
- Lose yourself in the expansive green spaces and soak up the serene ambiance of this welcoming community.
- Just a short walk or a quick drive away, Raintrees Shopping Centre offers an array of amenities for your convenience.
Other services near this area
Embracing independence at home: Diane’s top tips!
Independence is important for everyone. Being independent empowers us to take care of ourselves, pursue our goals and dreams, and contribute meaningfully to our homes, relationships and communities. For many people with disability, the journey to independence starts at home.