Mackay, Supported Independent Living (SIL)
- Parkside Plaza Shopping Centre
- Mackay Botanical Gardens
- Mackay Leisure Centre
- Mackay Base Hospital
- Queens Park and Orchid House
- Mackay Table Tennis Association
- Bluewater Lagoons
In the neighbourhood
- Eungella Rainforest
- Cape Hillsborough Nature Park
If you've been searching for a home that not only offers accessible and comfortable living spaces but also a rich sense of community, then look no further than this home in South Mackay.
- This recently built home features a large open plan living area.
- All bedrooms feature their own exterior door leading out to the expansive patio.
- Relax in the large outdoor entertainment area that features a fish tank and vegetable garden.
Is this the right home for me?
In this house, you'll be sharing space with three active gentleman who are active and engage with the community.
- Two residents work in the Endeavour Foundation Business Solutions site.
- An ideal housemate would be easy-going and respectful.
- Shared support is available, making it a good fit for someone looking for group-based support.
- Resident house-cat named Chilli for companionship.
Looking for a lifestyle that offers you engaging community activities with plenty of space to relax and learn?
- 650 meters down the road is Parkside Plaza which hosts Coles Supermarket, a number of cafes and a chemist.
- Three minutes drive away is the picturesque Mackay Botanical Gardens for those who enjoy an afternoon stroll through lush landscapes.
- For those who like to live an active social life the Mackay Leisure Centre just down the road where residents can enjoy ten pin bowling, indoor rolle
Other services near this area
Embracing independence at home: Diane’s top tips!
Independence is important for everyone. Being independent empowers us to take care of ourselves, pursue our goals and dreams, and contribute meaningfully to our homes, relationships and communities. For many people with disability, the journey to independence starts at home.