Arundel, Supported Independent Living (SIL)
- Arundel Plaza
- Arundel Park
- Arundel Hills Country Club
- Harbour Town Gold Coast
- Westfield Helensvale
- Coombabah Lake Conservation Park
- Gold Coast Helensvale Train Station
- Helensvale Bus Station – Country Club Dr
In the neighbourhood
- Labrador Beach
- Broadwater Beach
- Movie World
- Wet'n'Wild Gold Coast
- Australian Outback Spectacular
- Endeavour Foundation Learning and Lifestyle – Labrador
- Endeavour Foundation Business Solutions – Southport
This modern home in Arundel, Gold Coast is thoughtfully designed to offer an exceptional living experience.
- Built to the platinum standard of Liveable Housing Australia Guidelines.
- Convenient open plan living, air-conditioning throughout, and a private patio.
- Fully accessible and specially designed to accommodate wheelchair users.
With a touch of Hampton's coastal styling and open, accessible interior design, this home boasts modern safety features, including Tunstall Assistive Technology.
Stay comfortable year-round with smart home ducted air-conditioning, complete with individual room control, perfect for the warm Queensland summers.
Is this the right home for me?
This inviting home is the perfect fit for a male housemate who values friendship and shared interests. When you choose to reside in this home, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Enjoy BBQs together: Delight in delicious barbecues in the company of your friends.
- Community access: Explore your local community with ease, with like-minded companions.
- Culinary adventures: Join in on cooking sessions and create delicious meals together.
- Unleash your creativity: Discover your artistic talents through various creative projects.
- Engage in stimulating conversations: Chat, laugh, and build lasting friendships with your housemates.
With the beach at your doorstep, a thriving community, and a coastal style home, you’ll be living the Gold Coast dream in no time. Whether you crave some alone time on your own personal patio or in your spacious bedroom with a sitting area, or you're in the mood for some quality company, this home and location has it all.
- Backyard bliss: You can relish the company of housemates or welcome guests in the large backyard, alfresco area, or the open-plan living space.
- Convenient access: Public transport, shopping centres, medical facilities, restaurants, and cafes are within easy reach.
- Endless entertainment: Metricon Stadium and Gold Coast theme parks are a short drive away.
- Nature at your doorstep: You're only a short drive away from the world-famous Gold Coast beaches and numerous parks and reserves that are within walking distance.