Arundel, Supported Independent Living (SIL)
- Arundel Plaza
- Arundel Park
- Arundel Hills Country Club
- Harbour Town Gold Coast
- Westfield Helensvale
- Coombabah Lake Conservation Park
- Gold Coast Helensvale Train Station
- Helensvale Bus Station – Country Club Dr
In the neighbourhood
- Labrador Beach
- Broadwater Beach
- Movie World
- Wet'n'Wild Gold Coast
- Australian Outback Spectacular
- Endeavour Foundation Learning and Lifestyle – Labrador
- Endeavour Foundation Business Solutions – Southport
This modern home in Arundel, Gold Coast is thoughtfully designed to offer an exceptional living experience.
- Built to the platinum standard of Liveable Housing Australia Guidelines.
- Convenient open plan living, air-conditioning throughout, and a private patio.
- Fully accessible and specially designed to accommodate wheelchair users.
With a touch of Hampton's coastal styling and open, accessible interior design, this home boasts modern safety features, including Tunstall Assistive Technology.
Stay comfortable year-round with smart home ducted air-conditioning, complete with individual room control, perfect for the warm Queensland summers.
Is this the right home for me?
This inviting home is the perfect fit for a male housemate who values friendship and shared interests. When you choose to reside in this home, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Enjoy BBQs together: Delight in delicious barbecues in the company of your friends.
- Community access: Explore your local community with ease, with like-minded companions.
- Culinary adventures: Join in on cooking sessions and create delicious meals together.
- Unleash your creativity: Discover your artistic talents through various creative projects.
- Engage in stimulating conversations: Chat, laugh, and build lasting friendships with your housemates.
With the beach at your doorstep, a thriving community, and a coastal style home, you’ll be living the Gold Coast dream in no time. Whether you crave some alone time on your own personal patio or in your spacious bedroom with a sitting area, or you're in the mood for some quality company, this home and location has it all.
- Backyard bliss: You can relish the company of housemates or welcome guests in the large backyard, alfresco area, or the open-plan living space.
- Convenient access: Public transport, shopping centres, medical facilities, restaurants, and cafes are within easy reach.
- Endless entertainment: Metricon Stadium and Gold Coast theme parks are a short drive away.
- Nature at your doorstep: You're only a short drive away from the world-famous Gold Coast beaches and numerous parks and reserves that are within walking distance.
Other services near this area
Embracing independence at home: Diane’s top tips!
Independence is important for everyone. Being independent empowers us to take care of ourselves, pursue our goals and dreams, and contribute meaningfully to our homes, relationships and communities. For many people with disability, the journey to independence starts at home.