NDIS in SA
- Trial site covers the entire state.
- 5,000 participants – children with a disability aged 14 and under.
- 1,600 participants aged 0-5 years from 1 July 2013.
- 3,000 participants aged 0-13 years from 1 July 2014.
- 400 participants aged 0-14 years from 1 July 2015.
- Full roll-out of the NDIS from July 2016 and by July 2018, all eligible South Australia residents will be covered.
Blogs and NDIS information you maybe interested in
Get ready for the NDIS with these pre-planning tools
A pre-planning booklet to help you to think about the supports you want and need – now and in the future – before meeting with your NDIA planner.
Discover guide to the NDIS
A practical, comprehensive guide to the NDIS, to help people understand the various components of the NDIS and how to access them.
NDIS FAQs and Glossary of Terms
A handy guide of NDIS FAQs and a glossary so you can familiarise yourself with NDIS language before your planning meeting.