Disability &
Community
Services

Business Solutions

Donate to Endeavour Foundation

NDIS Information

The Winter edition of One Endeavour is out now!

Inside, we celebrate the opening of a new community hub in Gladstone and our Volunteer of the Year award winners talk about their passion for giving. You'll also meet supported employees in Melbourne who are expanding their skillsets.

The At Home With Choices housing initiative is evaluated, we visit Rockhampton for the sod-turning for three new houses, and much more.

Read One Endeavour Winter 2015 online or subscribe here.

Supporting people

We support people with a disability: to live in their family home, in their community, with their friends and to make their own choices about education, working and their whole life.

We focus on giving each person options, choice and support that is centred on them and their life.

Service information…

Our capability

Our Business Solutions mean quality products and services tailored to meet your needs.

From document destruction to heavy industry safety equipment, we've got you covered.

Browse our products and services.

Donate to Endeavour Foundation

Approximately 60% of our funding comes from state and federal governments. We need your help to raise the remaining 40%.

Your donation to Endeavour Foundation means we can continue to provide person-centred support for people with a disability through education, training and life-skill development, employment, accommodation support, respite and recreation.

This is your opportunity to make a difference in so many different ways. Please donate today.

Setting out on the NDIS journey

The National Disability Insurance Scheme will change the lives of many people for the better, but getting prepared and staying informed is vital.

If you haven’t been able to make it to one of our NDIS Families Forums, you can access presentation videos from previous sessions and find out more about what the NDIS will mean for you and your loved one.

Click here to watch past forum videos.