NDIS in VIC
- Trial site covered the Barwon region.
- 5,000 participants aged 0-65 years.
- Full roll-out of the NDIS commenced July 2016 and by July 2019, all eligible Victoria residents will be covered.
NDIS Rollout Timeline
1 July 2016
- North Eastern Melbourne
1 January 2017
- Central Highlands
1 May 2017
1 October 2017
- Inner Gippsland, Western District, Ovens Murray
1 November 2017
- Inner Eastern & Outer Eastern Melbourne
1 March 2018
- Hume, Moreland
1 April 2018
- Bayside Peninsula
1 September 2018
- Southern Melbourne
1 October 2018
- Brimbank Melton, Western Melbourne
1 January 2019
- Goulburn, Mallee, Outer Gippsland
Blogs and NDIS information you maybe interested in
Get ready for the NDIS with these pre-planning tools
A pre-planning booklet to help you to think about the supports you want and need – now and in the future – before meeting with your NDIA planner.
Discover guide to the NDIS
A practical, comprehensive guide to the NDIS, to help people understand the various components of the NDIS and how to access them.
NDIS FAQs and Glossary of Terms
A handy guide of NDIS FAQs and a glossary so you can familiarise yourself with NDIS language before your planning meeting.