NDIS in ACT
- 5,000 participants aged 0-65 years.
- Full rollout of the NDIS and coverage for all eligible ACT residents from July 2016.
NDIS Rollout Timeline
1 January 2016
- Children and young people aged 15 years or under
- Adults born between 1 July 1965 and 30 June 1974
- Residents of a group home where youngest resident born between 24 February 1974 and 18 May 1974
1 April 2016
- Adults born between 1 July 1974 and 30 June 1987
- Residents of a group home where youngest resident born between 14 June 1967 and 23 February 1974
1 June 2016
- Adults born on or after 1 July 1987
- Residents of a group home where youngest resident on 1 July 2014 was born between 18 August 1956 and 13 June 1967
Blogs and NDIS information you maybe interested in
Get ready for the NDIS with these pre-planning tools
A pre-planning booklet to help you to think about the supports you want and need – now and in the future – before meeting with your NDIA planner.
Discover guide to the NDIS
A practical, comprehensive guide to the NDIS, to help people understand the various components of the NDIS and how to access them.
NDIS FAQs and Glossary of Terms
A handy guide of NDIS FAQs and a glossary so you can familiarise yourself with NDIS language before your planning meeting.