Health & Wellbeing in Later Life
Good health and wellbeing are vital to ageing well. Our Home Care and Home Care & Community Programs provide you the opportunity to access support that works around your unique and personal circumstances. We are committed to ensuring you remain in your own home enjoying your life for as long as possible.
Whether you are looking for support around the home, lifestyle or wellbeing advice or an opportunity to get out and about more, our friendly and professional team are dedicated to supporting you to age well in your own home, regardless of your level of ability or needs.
Ageing well with Endeavour Foundation
We understand you want to remain active, happy and well, part of your local community and enjoying family life. If you are over 65 years of age (or over 50 years of age if you’re an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander), and are looking for assistance at home, our flexible and responsive team are here to help.
|Support||North/South Brisbane Areas||North Queensland (based Cannonvale)||Rockhampton|
|Centre-based Day Respite||✔|
* Meal Preparation, Laundry, Household Chores, Companionship, Medication Management, Grocery Shopping, Gardening, Attending Appointments
North & South Brisbane Areas
If you have been assessed by an Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT) as being eligible to receive a low level home care package or would like to purchase support with your own finances, then get in touch with us today.
North Queensland & Rockhampton
To use our Home and Community Care program, you need to be:
- over 65 years of age or over 50 years of age if you’re an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander
- assessed by an Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT) as being eligible
- frail with functional limitations as a result of moderate, severe or profound disabilities
- an unpaid carer of these frail people.
If you have any questions about your eligibility, talk to us about your circumstances. If you’re not eligible, talk to us about purchasing support with your own finances.